You need to have strong passwords to stay protected against identity theft and cyber criminals, which are always on look after to steal your important data and money.
Of course, it is hard to remember all those complex passwords! Then, you may ask what the solution is? Your solution is Kaspersky Password Manager.
It securely stores all your passwords and synchronizes them on the different devices you use to access internet such as PCs, Macs, Android Smartphone, Tablets, i Phones and i Pads.
Kaspersky Antivirus Password Manager helps you to have one master password by taking care of the rest of the issues.
Yes, it inputs the relevant and individual password automatically whenever you logon to your web and app accounts.
Here are the key features of Kaspersky Password Manager:
- Strong passwords get automatically generated on your computer for usage on any supported device.
- Access from any device, as your passwords are synchronized in your PCs, tablets, Macs and Smartphone. Hence, you can access your important accounts from any of these devices.
- Secure storage of your password, as they are stored in an encrypted vault, which is protected by a master password.
- Kaspersky Password Manager makes it impossible for cyber criminals or identity thieves to steal of hack your passwords, as your secured passwords and identity cards can be unlocked only with a master password that is personal to you.
- Virtual Keyboard technology helps you securely enter your master password on your computer. It makes your master password unapproachable for key-loggers.
We offer 24/7 online help for users of Kaspersky Password Manager. Our technicians can be contacted via phone, mail and chat.
Feel free to give a call on our toll free number +1-888-502-1607.