ESET file security for MS windows server is business security software that keeps your network clean and provides uncompromised safety for your MS windows server. You can trust this security product blindly as it can maximize your business efficiency without consuming large amount of resources. It has a small system footprint with the latest antivirus technology. This allows you to manage the protection in a simple manner and effectively in your Windows server. You can get in touch with Anti-Viruss for quick help regarding ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server. Our experts can resolve all your issues efficiently. Here are the main features of ESET File Security:
- It has an alterable user interface; you can select the standard interface for convenience or you may choose the advanced user interface if you want to configure it according to your wish.
- It offers superior malware and spyware protection by providing security against new viruses, Trojans, spam and other online threats.
- It prohibits malicious content from entering your system and thus prevents any kind of damage. It disables the contents components thus ensuring you of utmost system protection.
- Cisco Network Admission Control support is provided with it which increases the entire safety observance.
- It enables quick troubleshooting with the help of advanced diagnostic mechanism of ESET system inspector. It discovers the main cause of performance slowdown and ESET System Rescue helps you to make a recovery disk and take care of the infected parts of the system.
- The ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server has an automatic mechanism for detecting and excluding critical server files from scanning so that the system can continue to function smoothly.
- This product also comes with a substitute version that can be used for critical servers functioning on the Windows server core.
Anti-Viruss offers online tech support for all the products of ESET. You can contact us anytime for instant help on our toll free number +1-888-502-1607. Know more about Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server.